Pages

Monday, June 14, 2021

Spaceship space story

 

I hear loud engine noises. I go outside and see a large moving spaceship. It lands and I go inside. I hear creepy sounds and  aliens talking from my Mind. 

I smell rotten and stuffy engines and I am so scared and frightened.  I go into the hallway, it is massive and there is lots of unbreakable doors that the aliens were having a sneak peak and they pop out and they say come with us so i rain behind me. and i got trapped nowhere else left to go so i went under them and ran and they start running. and they start catching up so i run even faster.  Then I go in this room and there is a giant or massive guy it looks like a monster and he is waiting  sitting on a king seat that and it spinned   chair.  that he spined the spinny chair and he got mad so I ran.  

King Alien and those were normal and i ran as fast as posible and i ran so fast i hided in a locker and did a sneak peak. They ran   and  they went straight down so dark....

1 comment:

  1. WOW Minal.
    Your words gave me a good picture in my head.I hope I don't meet the aliens.They don't sound very nice.

    I look forward to reading the rest of this story or is it finished?.
    Do we get to make the ending up ourselves?.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.